Thursday, March 12, 2009
I was tagged by Camille Olsen, which is a great compliment. By tagging me, she is saying she thinks my blog is fabulous. Camille has a great many artists following her blog. She has creative and fun interpretations to our Different Strokes From Different Folks photos. She has a unique and fun style. Visit her blog.
This tag asks me to list five favorite blogs, tell five things about myself and list the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules in your blog
3. Write five random things about yourself
4. Tag random people at the end of your post, with links
5. Let each person know they've been tagged
Five random things about me:
1. I have no children but I have 3 cats.
2. I worked for Tiffany & Co. for 9 years for which I worked in the Beverly Hills, CA, Dallas & Houston, TX and Bal Harbour, Fl offices.
3. My husband is a naturally talented drummer but he currently is working full time and is not playing right now.
4. I love people with a sense of humor.
5. At one time I had a massage therapy license.
My five tag picks:
Andreeva Portrait Academy