Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mayfield Park




I can no longer be classified as one of those wussy women that wont go outside in the heat. Allergies be damned. Very white skin (50 SPF) lets hope it will not be damned.

Today I painted for the second time outdoors in Austin since I got back from Provence. Mayfield Park is beautiful. It's amazing to discover these places are right here close by! I painted with my group from Provence. I do would like to have asked Elizabeth about getting the background in my painting to lay flat. I painted lily pads. I do not have a complete painting from it but it is a learning experience. I took a picture of what I was painting so I could go in and finish using the photo.
We call ourselves the Plein Air Wildcats. Which we were named by Ian's assistant, Christine...

No comments: